1. Download the theme from your members area http://magazine3.com/members/member/ by clicking the theme name under ‘Active Downloads’ section.
2. You will now have the file called TechNews V1.0.zip. Extract the .zip file with the built-in extraction software. If you don’t know how to extract a zip file then see http://www.wikihow.com/Extract-Files/ – After extracting the zip file, you see get a folder called ‘TechNews V1.0 (with current version name of the theme)’.
In TechNews Theme’ folder, you will find two zip files. TechNews .zip and TechNews -codebase.zip which we will be uploading to the WordPress.
3. Go to your WordPress Dashboard at http://website.com/wp-admin/ – Then navigate to
Appearance > Themes and click on “Add New”
Then click on ‘Upload Theme’ and then click on ‘Choose File’
Now browse to the folder that you extracted from the zip you had downloaded earlier and select ‘TechNews -codebase.zip’ and click on ‘Install Now’
and you will see that ‘TechNewsCodebase’ has been uploaded to the themes. The ‘Codebase’ is the core framework of the theme. You don’t need to activate this Codebase theme.
4. Now again, Click on Themes, again then on ‘Add New’ and upload the ‘TechNews.zip’ from the ‘Parenting Theme’ folder that we extracted from the zip file earlier.
5. Once both zip files are uploaded, Go to the ‘Themes’ Page, you will notice two themes in there. ‘TechNews and TechNews Codebase ’.
6. Always remember that we don’t need to activate ‘Codebase’. Activate the TechNews theme.
7. Now you will see the License key field. Enter the License key that you received on the email or go to http://magazine3.com/license-key to get the key and Click on ‘Activate’.
Copy that key and paste it that field and click ‘Activate’.
Your theme is now activated and installed!