You can download the Demo Xml file from SportsGazette from here. You must extract the Xml file from this zip file.
How to import XML sitemap
- Log into that blog as an administrator.
- Go to Tools: Import in the blog’s admin panels.
- Choose “WordPress” from the list.
- Upload this file using the form provided on that page.
- You will be asked to map the authors in this export file to users on the blog. For each author, you may choose to map to an existing user on the blog or to create a new user.
- You will then have the choice to import attachments, so click on the “Download and import file attachments” box.
- WordPress will import each of the posts, comments, and categories into your blog.