If you’ve been following The Third Birthday tweets from Square-Enix, you may have noticed that Nomura would be thinking about answering some questions about Versus.
Well, he’s been getting his tweet on and so we’ve created a thread dedicated to everything he tweets about the game. How long will he do this for? Not sure. But thanks to the power of social networking websites, something tells me that those long dry periods of no news won’t be so bad in the future since this is just one very good way of companies like Square-Enix to keep in touch with their fans and update them on news.
I mean… People tweeted that they wanted a higher resolution picture of Aya from The Third Birthday. Square-Enix listened to the fans and they got it! Perhaps this could happen with Versus too?
*Prays for a very large picture of Stella and that a size of 200,000px would be perfect! :p*
- “Versus has had many difficulties, and past method of production have been completely inapplicable, but these are the difficulties of birth, so we are working hard. We have a lot to announce, but because we’re going in order, I can’t say too much yet.” -Nomura
- “There have been many questions regarding fields. It’s not a completely open world. It’s like the 2D FF games in HD. Although, in terms of looks, it’s not a top-down view, it’s like the screenshots that have been released. You’ll move through the world from that view.” -Nomura
- “Agito and Versus have different production styles and progress states, but they’re both presently undergoing voice casting. 3rd’s recording will end shortly. Next up is Agito.” -Nomura
- “There are a number of unannounced titles. These will come before Agito and Versus. Some have finished voice recording. Announcements will take place in Japan.” Nomura
- “The battle planner for Versus appeared in my dream. ‘Have you thought about effective use of Blizzard,’ I said angrily. And then woke up.” -Nomura
- “It’s still a secret of what we’ll show to public regarding it at TGS. We’re kind of reluctant to pick what we’ll show yet. By the way, good morning. Nice to see this site is getting alot of reputation and fans. How did everybody enjoy their Bon Festival recess? I went to the supermarket.” -Nomura
- “VERSUS movie sequences that were shown to public a while ago look completely different now, and I was happily surprised by it. Game sequences are evolving progressingly and variously and the Video Works has evolved beyond beyond anything by all means. The real footage, it’s like a picture taken in real life.” -Nomura