We’re Hiring: Support Developer
Year 2012 has been hard yet very exciting for us. Our sale is growing consistently over the period of a year and so does the support queries. Since we focus on giving the best customer support, we are having difficulties in giving fast after sales support and we are looking for a Support Developer. Magazine3 is a team of 2 co-founders and now it is time to add 1 more developer to the team.
- Experience using WordPress inside out.
- Experience with HTML & CSS.
- Knowledge of Basic theme development.
- Experience with web developer tools like Firebug.
- English language speaker & Communication skills.
- Experience in creating video tutorials and documentation is a huge advantage but not necessary.
- You must love helping people with their problems and go beyond their issues.
I have those skills, What’s next?
- You will need to handle 10 – 25 support tickets a day. Takes about 4 – 6 hours depending up on your experience.
- You can work from home or anywhere you are. You get to choose your timings as long as you get the job done.
- Salary is negotiable and will be discussed privately with potential candidates.
- You will learn selling, marketing, expanding, customer support and gain experience in them.
How to apply?
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
E-mail us with your profile / bio, portfolio and links to relevant work.
Please share this on your favorite social networks or if you know any developers, Feel free to refer them to this post.